“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn”
Our aim is to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
Wolverley Sebright Primary Academy...
- Is a safe and nurturing environment which promotes a ‘can-do’ culture.
- Is constantly working to enhance a culture of creativity, positive risk taking and adventure for learning.
- Celebrates achievements throughout the school valuing all contributions
- Has dynamic and visionary leadership, working in an inclusive and supportive way with staff, governors, local community members, other schools, students and parents
- Is values driven and fully embraces the diverse needs of pupils and local community.
- Is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
At Wolverley Sebright Primary Academy we strive to ensure all our pupils reach their full potential by developing a community and a curriculum that encompasses our motto to ‘Learn, Grow and Achieve’.
We want each child to:
We achieve this through creating a climate where pupils are nurtured and are surrounded by an inspiring curriculum. We ensure we support the needs of all their in providing support, guidance which excites the learner’s curiosity.
Everyone is part of driving the learning and ambition which ensures all pupils succeed both in school and in life afterwards.
Working in partnership with our families has created a school community which is aspirational and has a strong family ethos in which everyone is valued and respected.
- To develop the pupils’ spiritual well-being through a nurturing and caring ethos.
- To be offered two residential educational visits during Key Stage 2.
- To be offered trips to enhance the curriculum in each year group.
- To learn and develop skills in a variety of competitive sports including, bell boating, golf, football, tennis, rugby, cricket.
- To participate in stage drama productions - on or off the stage including acting, production, graphics and sound.
- The opportunity to learn to play a musical instrument.
- To study the basics of a modern foreign languages.
- To have a code of conduct that serves the community.
- To make a positive contribution to society.
Come and see us in action. Contact the main school office on 01562 850268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs S Reeves-Walters
Headteacher BA Ed Hons NPQH