Advice for Families to follow
Flow chart of what to do & when...
- Monitor your child's health - if they are unwell do not send them to school.
- *Access free Lateral Flow Tests (LFT) available to regularly monitor your child.
- *If your child tests positive via a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) your child must isolate and a PCR test booked.
- Only if the PCR is negative can your child return to School (if they are well)
- If your child tests positive via a PCR test they must isolate and School informed.
- School can assist with Test & Trace and will inform parents of pupils that may be deemed as close contacts.
- All Close Contacts are advised to book in for a PCR Test.
*Advice for pupils aged over 5 years