“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn”
Our aim is to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
Wolverley Sebright Primary Academy...
- Is a safe and nurturing environment which promotes a ‘can-do’ culture.
- Is constantly working to enhance a culture of creativity, positive risk taking and adventure for learning.
- Celebrates achievements throughout the school valuing all contributions
- Has dynamic and visionary leadership, working in an inclusive and supportive way with staff, governors, local community members, other schools, students and parents
- Is values driven and fully embraces the diverse needs of pupils and local community.
- Is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
'This is a good school'
'Good teaching leads to good progress throughout the school'
'Behaviour, both in lessons and around the school is good and at times outstanding'
'The headteacher provides strong and dynamic leadership. Her high expectations, coupled with very good relationships with parents and carers and the strong committed staff team, are a significant factor in the good improvement made under her guidance'
'The governing body provides strong support and challenge and is ambitious for the school to become outstanding'
Ofsted September 2013